Impact Teen Drivers Online Resources
From Mike Hauser:
This weekend would have been the 4th "Drive to Survive" event. As you know we are unable to stage our teen safe driving program because of the shut down.
That doesn't mean the work stops.
Dr. Browning of "Impact Teen Driving" and the CHP have asked me to share an interactive program in development for your testing and feedback.
I've watched the video (10min or so), taken the quiz and passed the link on to my Grandsons for their review. Both are new drivers.
Since we all have the time why don't you do the same. The content is what we've hammered on the last 3 years. Just double click the link.
Below is their message.
Thanks to the support of the Office of Traffic Safety and CHP we have completed the Online CA Parent-Teen GDL Module, as well as continue to offer free evidence-based programs via webinars for teens, parents, student leaders, and those looking to learn how to facilitate our programs in schools next year.
Please share the new Online CA Parent-Teen GDL Module with appropriate audiences (see url link below). I am also requesting that if you can spare some time to take the module that you do so, or share it with a loved one that has a teen about to start the driving process or in the driving process. This will allow you to have first-hand knowledge of the usefulness, feel, and hopefully ease of use. Also, the new module (as well as our other online programs) meet the Department of Education California Health Standards of Injury Prevention and Safety—so please share with your school/parent contacts.
The Basic Rules of the Roamin Angels’ Bulletin Board
NOTICE: Advertising and Events may be deleted by the Forum Administrator after 12 months unless modified, updated or deleted by the Forum Member. Thank you!
- • No personal attacks.
- • No racist, sexist, or political views should be expressed in any forum.
- • No posting of personal details by persons other than the person itself or without prior and explicit permission.
- • No making public of confidential conversations.
- • No obscene or offensive pics or foul language.
- • No complete derailing of threads. Keep to the subject.
- • No HUGE pictures that stretch the forums.
- • Threats or misuse of the forum will result in an immediate ban.
- These rules are based on common sense and will be lightly enforced. You wíll get a chance to change your behaviour if a moderator or administrator finds you have ‘crossed the line’. Multiple infractions will result in a ban at the discretion of the moderating team, so ‘play nice’!
Click here to review ALL the Bulletin Board’s Rules: Roamin Angels Forum Rules
Suggestions, Recommendations, and Advice provided in the Bulletin Board are not endorsed by the Roamin Angels. Please research and choose at your own risk. Thanks.