Roamin Angels Forum is a community of classic car enthusiasts and individuals of all ages who are here to learn new information, to help each other and have discussions about a variety of topics. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold the Roamin Angels liable for any damages.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have may have already been posted. Please use the search function and you may find your answer. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at Roamin Angels forums. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of what is being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- This forum is available to all ages. There will be no use of profanity or obscenities on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to an immediate ban from the Forum.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from ‘text-message’ style substitutions of words like ‘u’ for ‘you’, and ‘ur’ for ‘your’, etc.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Moderators will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted.
- Only one image per posting. Images must be less than 1MB with a maximum height and width size of 1000px.
- You may not solicite donations. Multiple links to the same site, unless for a very specific reason, are not permitted and will be removed.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the Moderator(s).
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Member’s display names cannot be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please contact a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Be aware. Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Forum Moderator(s) on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather contact the administrator or moderator.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.