We are optimistically listing all the events and meetings in hopes they can actually happen. All the events and meetings are subject to postponement or cancelation. Check your e-mail or the club’s calendar for updates.
- Stay in touch with other members.
- Keep your social distance.
- Stay healthy.
- Wash your hands.
- Keep a smile on your face.
March Car Show Meeting Recap
Car Show to be held Oct. 2 & 3 at the Nevada County Fairgrounds.
- Security – same volunteers as last time
- 50/50 Raffle- Clare
- Vendor Food Trucks – David G
- Sponsors- Gary B
- Trophies- Ron C
- Trash – Pam and Fred
- Car Corral –
- Applications – Dee Ann B
- Registration – Karen R
- Liquor – Jim G
- Big Raffle – Sue C ( with help)
- Most of buildings will not be used :
- No Art Show
- No trailers
- No poker run
- No stripping for car parking
- Currently the Fairgrounds wants a basic cost of $8400 plus, plus (deposit, liquor license vendor insurance, parking concession etc.) Jim is going to try to negotiate lower price if we do not use buildings.
- Food Trucks to park near picnic tables for easy trash pickup
- Show participants to meet Oct 2 at 1 pm and be out of fairgrounds by 9 pm, Oct 3rd.
- Concerns regarding lighting that time of year to do breakdown.
- Would a swap meet near race track add revenue or just add more work?
- Jim R appointed Ray G to the board.
- Recap provided by Sue C.