The Annual Meeting was held on Tuesday, February 11 at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. About 100 members attended. The Board members each gave their reports.
- Pam D. presented Boy Scout Troop #855 with a donation check for their service to the club during the 2019 Car Show.
- Patricia G., who has been in charge of Community Events, retired from her position. She has been in charge of such events as Salvation Army Signups and Distribution, Veterans Stand Down, Geizer picnic and others.
- Dee Ann B., Membership Chairperson, announced the club currently has 111 membership equaling 204 members.
- Two positions were up for re-election, Secretary and Treasurer. Nikki Granholm was reelected but said ” If anyone wants to takeover my position, Danny would be thankful!”
- When asking for volunteers for the vacant Board positions, Nikki Granholm asked, “Are you raising your hand Gloria?
- Service awards were presented to the following: Anthony R., Don C., Gin V., George M., Bruce & Lynne K., Wally K., Steve B., Bob L., and Jim & Kriss S.
- Steve Ballard accepted the President’s Award on behalf of his wife, Paula, to which he said, “Hers is way bigger than mine!”
- Member of the Year was presented by Ken and Jo Ann B., last year’s recipients, to Patricia B.
Congrats and thank you to all the Service Award recipients, Member of the Year, and reelected Board Members,