FOR SALE: 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS
This 1965 Chevrolet Impala SS is a California Car that has been in the same family for over 25 years. It has a 283in3 V8, 89K miles, 2 speed Powerglide Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Dual Exhaust with Glasspack mufflers, New Disc Brakes on all four wheels with Power Booster, Carburetor just rebuilt, Fresh Tune Up in July, Rally Wheels, and a USB and Type C phone charger has been installed. The paint is faded but is in otherwise good condition. This vehicle has been registered through 11/8/2022 and the Seller is on the title.
Extras: Original Owners Guide, Chassis Service Manual, two aftermarket side mirrors that are not yet installed, and the original oil cartridge (an adapter and spin on oil filter are currently installed).
Contact Stacey B., seller at 530-228-4725, no texts please.
(Former Roamin Angel, Steve Olsen's daughter)
The Basic Rules of the Roamin Angels’ Forum
NOTICE: Advertising and Events may be deleted by the Forum Administrator after 12 months unless modified, updated or deleted by the Forum Member. Thank you!
- • No personal attacks.
- • No racist, sexist, or political views should be expressed in any forum.
- • No posting of personal details by persons other than the person itself or without prior and explicit permission.
- • No making public of confidential conversations.
- • No obscene or offensive pics or foul language.
- • No complete derailing of threads. Keep to the subject.
- • No HUGE pictures that stretch the forums.
- • Threats or misuse of the forum will result in an immediate ban.
- These rules are based on common sense and will be lightly enforced. You wíll get a chance to change your behaviour if a moderator or administrator finds you have ‘crossed the line’. Multiple infractions will result in a ban at the discretion of the moderating team, so ‘play nice’!
Click here to review ALL the Forum’s Rules: Roamin Angels Forum Rules
Suggestions, Recommendations, and Advice provided in the Forum are not endorsed by the Roamin Angels. Please research and choose at your own risk. Thanks.