My Dream Car Casting Call Opportunity
My name is Joe Pinzone and I am the casting director at Warm Springs Production. We are producing a car renovation series that is going into its 2nd season called My Dream Car. The premise of the show is that we are looking for people who are in the process of gifting a car to a loved one that has significant meaning to them. We are looking for that car to have a connection with the person getting it, specifically, it used to be their first car or it was a car that someone close to them used to own. Once the car has been identified, we would like a shop to be able to help touch it up (6-8 weeks max) which we can help with some costs while the rest comes from the owners. Stories we’d like to showcase are as followed:
*Finding the exact car that someone used to own (Can be exact by serial numbers or just the same color/model)
*Restoring an older car that is on the property, but hasn’t been used in years and that the person used to own or had been in the family for years
*Finding someone’s dream car that they’ve always wanted to own or that maybe a family member used to own and now they want the same car.
We are also open to other stories that do resemble this. The keys are it being a surprise, dream car with a specific connection, and it being a gift.
This would be a great opportunity for a car restorer or dealership -who may have these types of clients- to showcase their skills on television, their business and to make money. If you have questions, let me know. I am including the application as well.
Posted : April 15, 2022 10:59 am
The Basic Rules of the Roamin Angels’ Bulletin Board
NOTICE: Advertising and Events may be deleted by the Forum Administrator after 12 months unless modified, updated or deleted by the Forum Member. Thank you!
- • No personal attacks.
- • No racist, sexist, or political views should be expressed in any forum.
- • No posting of personal details by persons other than the person itself or without prior and explicit permission.
- • No making public of confidential conversations.
- • No obscene or offensive pics or foul language.
- • No complete derailing of threads. Keep to the subject.
- • No HUGE pictures that stretch the forums.
- • Threats or misuse of the forum will result in an immediate ban.
- These rules are based on common sense and will be lightly enforced. You wíll get a chance to change your behaviour if a moderator or administrator finds you have ‘crossed the line’. Multiple infractions will result in a ban at the discretion of the moderating team, so ‘play nice’!
Click here to review ALL the Bulletin Board’s Rules: Roamin Angels Forum Rules
Suggestions, Recommendations, and Advice provided in the Bulletin Board are not endorsed by the Roamin Angels. Please research and choose at your own risk. Thanks.