ATTENTION:

The Roamin Angels Car Show has been cancelled for 2021. Be safe and cruise safely.

4th of July Parade ...

Notifications
Clear all

4th of July Parade - Interfaith Food Ministry Classic Car request

Editor
(@admin)
Member Admin
The reason for my request is because IFM was asked to be part of the Local Heroes Parade on 4th of July in downtown Grass Valley. No walking is allowed at this parade and we were a bit at a loss on how to drive in the parade. We thought of just driving in on the IFM delivery truck and hanging our banner, which is not a bad idea.  Then I thought of the Roamin' Angels and wondered if any of your members would like to offer their beautiful vehicle in the parade. The owner would drive their car, of course, but we would like to have someone with an IFM banner along for the ride. I know 4th of July is a busy weekend for most.  But, perhaps there is at least just one out there who would love to show off their gorgeous car in the Grass Valley Local Hero Parade on behalf of IFM. I look forward to your thoughts and I'm only an email or phone call away to discuss more details if you have any questions.

In Gratitude, 

Naomi Cabral 
Development Director
Interfaith Food Ministry
440 Henderson St.
Grass Valley, Ca. 95945
Office: 530-273-8132
Cell: 530-870-0177
This topic was modified 3 months ago by Editor
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2021 9:15 am
Topic Tags
Share:

The Basic Rules of the Roamin Angels’ Forum

NOTICE: Advertising and Events may be deleted by the Forum Administrator after 12 months unless modified, updated or deleted by the Forum Member. Thank you!

• • No personal attacks.
  • • No racist, sexist, or political views should be expressed in any forum.
  • • No posting of personal details by persons other than the person itself or without prior and explicit permission.
  • • No making public of confidential conversations.
  • • No obscene or offensive pics or foul language.
  • • No complete derailing of threads. Keep to the subject.
  • • No HUGE pictures that stretch the forums.
  • • Threats or misuse of the forum will result in an immediate ban.
  • These rules are based on common sense and will be lightly enforced. You wíll get a chance to change your behaviour if a moderator or administrator finds you have ‘crossed the line’.  Multiple infractions will result in a ban at the discretion of the moderating team, so ‘play nice’!

Click here to review ALL the Forum’s Rules: Roamin Angels Forum Rules

Suggestions, Recommendations, and Advice provided in the Forum are not endorsed by the Roamin Angels. Please research and choose at your own risk. Thanks.

Skip to toolbar